Soft Services - Housekeeping & Janitorial Services
All systems and processes in Soft Services are designed to achieve the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness through Innovative approaches and integration of trained resources , state of art equipments , eco friendly cleaning products and proven processes. The results are a superior quality performance levels while adding tangible business benefits and value to the ecosystem.
Our expertise and experience in providing the best in class commercial cleaning services 24/7 -365 days extend to all facility types - IT parks , Campuses , Commercial Offices , Hospitals , Factories, Hotels, Banks & Financial Institutions, Academic and Research institutions, Sports Stadiums, Warehouses or in fast moving environments like Shopping Malls, Retail outlets, Multiplexes or Airports.
Service Standards :
- Basic Standard : Maintain at all times in good condition - office areas, service areas, public areas , utility areas , fire exits, stairways, basements , lifts , car parking and external areas.
- Prestige Standard : High standard of cleanliness and appearance at all times including maintaining higher floor gloss levels – VIP board rooms , VIP Pantry , Reception areas , Lobbies and Top Management floors etc
- Hygiene Standard : Areas where a high hygiene standard is mandatory –Hospitals, sterile areas , toilets , kitchens , cafeteria , pantry , vending areas , first aid rooms .Waste bins , hidden surfaces , hinges, underside of workstations etc to be maintained free of dirt, stains, waste matter, watermarks and scale using appropriate cleaning and sanitizing materials
Types of Cleaning :
- Routine Cleaning: Cleaning tasks to ensure that offices, toilets, meeting areas, public areas & all other routine work areas, furniture & floor spaces are maintained to a high level of general cleanliness and remain presentable and fit for their intended purpose
- Reactive Cleaning: Reactive service to maintain full & safe use of facilities – response to spillages, replenishing consumables & monitoring the cleanliness of all sanitary facilities
- Periodic Cleaning: Activity includes all deep cleaning and periodic cleaning activities of the communal & public areas and activities that require more frequent cleaning than routine cleaning including kitchens, vending points and cafeteria
The Frequency of daily cleaning is divided in 3 zones:
- *Green Zone - Cleaning -mechanically / manually . Frequency – Once a day
- *Red Zone - Cleaning - mechanically / manually . Frequency – Once a day minimum followed by further cleaning upon requests / instructions.
- *Yellow Zone - Cleaning - once at commencement of shift & repeated till the end of the shift. Busy areas with continued upkeep
*Colour coded cleaning tools for different areas
*Colour coding of each type of waste with specific colour bins for easy identification by users.
*Go-green initiatives are a part our of mission with the usage of eco -friendly cleaning chemicals